- Degree of heart failure: If your heart failure falls into the range of mild to moderate, you may be asked to come in quarterly or once every 6 months.
- Symptoms: You will be instructed by your cardiologist to call the office for an assessment should you experience certain symptoms, such as shortness of breath, periodic dizziness or swollen limbs. You may then be instructed to seek immediate medical assistance. After you are released to go home, weekly or monthly visits may be recommended.
- Current state of health: If you suffer from other health conditions, such as diabetes or preeclampsia, your visits may be scheduled weekly or bi-monthly until your conditions have been stabilized. Additionally, if you become ill, you will be asked to visit the office to be evaluated.
- Weight gain: Unexpected weight gain over a short period of time will prompt a visit to your cardiologist.
- Medications: Any addition or change to medications will require a visit to the office for monitoring based on the type of medication you are taking.
- New exercise regimen: Starting a new exercise program requires that you be assessed for your fitness to participate.
Contact Beverly Hills Cardiology
If you are in search of the top Beverly Hills cardiologist, Dr. Shervin Eshaghian M.D. of Beverly Hills Cardiology is eager to deliver the superior care and monitoring you deserve. Schedule an evaluation appointment today by calling Beverly Hills Cardiology at 310-858-6500.