1. If you have a new symptom show up, let the doctor know.
2. Let the doctor know if things are better or worse, or if you’re going through hard times at the moment.
3. If you’re taking vitamins, supplements or other medications, or if you have skipped taking them or stopped altogether.
4. If you’ve previously had other tests performed by other medical professionals.
5. If you have not stuck to the recommended diet.
You’re not going to be condemned if you let them know more about the current state of your health or the slip ups you’ve had.
Whether it is because you’re in denial, or because you’re afraid to know more, keeping secrets from your doctor is never a good idea. Always be up front, and work with your doctor to find out what the issue is. Dr. Shervin Eshaghian and his team in Beverly Hills, CA can help you better if you’re honest.