Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
(ECG or EKG)
EKG Beverly HillsAn electrocardiogram or EKG is an office test that measures the electrical activity of the heart and translates it into waves on paper for a doctor to analyze. It is the most common heart tracing done. Aside from the rate and rhythm of the heartbeat, the EKG can provide indirect evidence of blood flow within arteries to heart muscle and the thickness of heart muscle. An EKG test from Beverly Hills Heart team can be used to determine:
- The cause of chest pain or other heart disease symptoms
- How well heart medications are working
- To make sure the blood is receiving adequate flow
- If the walls of the heart are too thick or if the heart is enlarged
- How well mechanical devices such as pacemakers are working
- Check the overall health of the heart that is affected by other diseases
Relationship with You
"This doctor really stands apart from some of the others I have experienced. He is brilliant and has been able to figure out medical problems that other doctors could not figure out! If you have a problem that is not typical-see this doctor. It could save your life!"
"I have seen a lot of physicians in my time but few compare to Dr. Eshaghian. He was extremely thorough, yet efficient in the time we spent together."
"A professional to the highest degree. Excellent bedside manner and patient care. Trust your heart and health to non other."